Refund and Return Policy
Standard 30 Day Return Policy
Our standard 30 Day Return Policy is applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the itray.me website.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by clicking here.
All iTray items are covered by this policy and must be returned to iTray within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by iTray, and not the mere issuance of an RMA number.
Any return for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from itray.me
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, straps, clips, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
If iTray no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, the item will be sent to our Back-Order RMA Department. You will be notified via email of two options:
- iTray can send you a comparable replacement item, or
- iTray can issue you a refund at the current market value of the product. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued.
While iTray is more than happy to fill your order for a quantity of ten (10) or more of any given item in our inventory on a single purchase order, please understand that an order of that size, once purchase is completed, is automatically non-refundable. All other specific conditions related to the ordered item still apply, including any and all stipulations relative to any available replacement return policies. Please contact Customer Service with any questions you may have.